Eating ketogenically usually means no bread. This bread is SO GOOD and SQUISHY and BREADY. Now you make some. That is all.
- 2 cups almond flour
- 2 tbsp golden flax seed meal
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tbsp melted Kerrygold or other grass-fed butter
- 2 dropperfuls (40 drops) stevia glycerite
- 5 eggs
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- Large mixing bowl
- Hand mixer
- 9″ round, glass pie dish or something similar
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Grease your glass pie dish and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, hand-mix almond flour, flax meal, salt, and baking soda until well mixed.
- Add butter, stevia, and eggs and mix very well.
- Add the vinegar and mix completely.
- Scrape into greased pie dish and place in hot oven.
- Bake for 30 mins or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Let cool for about 10 mins and serve!
Yield 6 servings (no judgement if you eat more)
Nutrition per serving:
- Total Carbs: 3 g
- Fiber: 2 g
- Fat: 12 g
- Protein: 8 g
- Kcal: 140
Side note: that’s lamb and cranberry sauce in the picture… in case you wondered.
One thought on “Grain-Free Keto Cornbread”