As quickly as I lost my residency, my job, my income, I gained an opportunity to start again with a successful, growing practice, flush with strong female doctors of varying disciplines.
I am so grateful for all the support and love from everyone. THANK YOU.
During this time, as many of you know, I have been working on my artwork as well, which is a welcome change that feels like self-care to me. I’m really enjoying tapping back into this part of myself and sharing it with facebook, instagram, and twitch streaming (a new venture for me).
What else I’ve been doing with my time:
- Reading medical books
- Cooking and eating amazing food with Kev
- Sleeping 8 hours per night
- Dance-cardio, yoga, and kettlebell workouts
- Watching movies and cooking shows
- Planning my near-future medial practice (more info to come later!)
- Lots of video chatting
- Zoning out occasionally because I can if I want to
I’m excited for what the future holds and I am so looking forward to the day when this pandemic fades away and we can all hug again. Until then, I’m still thankful. God has provided me with so much and with amazing people who consistently blow my mind with how wonderful they are.
Artwork by Rachael O’Connell 2020 all rights reserved