Areas treated include:
- Fingers and Toes
- Temporomandibular Joint (TMJ)
- Sacroiliac Joints
- Peri-Lumbar Elements
- Peripheral nerves
- Major muscle groups
Conditions treated include:
- Acute and chronic musculoskeletal pain
- Peripheral joint pain, swelling, and dysfunction
- Ligament laxity and injury
- Labrum tear
- Rotator cuff tears
- Tendinitis and tendinosis
- Osteoarthritis pain
- TMJ dysfunction
- Mild-moderate sprains/strains
- Nerve pain
- Low back pain
- Trigger points of the back, neck, and shoulders
Naturopathic medical care covered by most insurances:
- Initial visits with pain/problem evaluation as well as diagnostic injections to ensure accuracy of your pain-generators before choosing cash-based treatments
- Follow-up visits to keep track of your progress
- Pain intervention injections (e.g. steroid)
- Trigger point injections
- Botox for migraine and dystonia
- Viscosupplement (hyaluronic acid) for knee osteoarthritis
- Convenient in-office referrals available for adjunct care
- Nutrition guidance and monitoring for weight-ranked competitive athletes with emphasis on cyclic ketogenic diets for maintaining competition weight
- And more…
Cash based treatments:
- Dextrose Prolotherapy
- Prolotherapy is an injection of dextrose (a sugar) and anesthetic (numbing agent), which has been shown to be helpful for musculoskeletal pain. Some people respond well with 1 treatment and some people need a series of treatments. Depending on individual response, pain relief can be immediate and lasting, especially when combined with physical therapy. Ultrasound guidance is used to deliver this therapy to the site of injuries.
- Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) – COMING SOON to Nutura Clinic!
- PRP consists of the body’s own cells, taken via simple blood draw, then processed to enhance their innate healing properties. Injected using ultrasound guidance to the site of injury, their natural anti-inflammatory action soothes damaged tissues promoting recovery.
- Educational Materials
- A2M – COMING SOON to Nutura Clinic!
- A2M is a powerful inhibitor of cartilage catabolic factors. In other words, it helps stop the progression of cartilage breakdown, preventing further cartilage loss as seen in osteoarthritis. Blood plasma is first extracted, then A2M is further purified and injected in a precise manner using ultrasound guidance.
Disclaimer for DR. RACHAEL O’CONNELL, Warrior Doc LLC, Nutura Clinic, and their affiliates
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimers for The Warrior Doc
All the information on this website – thewarriordoc.com – is published in good faith and for general information purpose only. The Warrior Doc does not make any warranties about the completeness, reliability and accuracy of this information. Any action you take upon the information you find on this website (The Warrior Doc), is strictly at your own risk. The Warrior Doc will not be liable for any losses and/or damages in connection with the use of our website.
From our website, you can visit other websites by following hyperlinks to such external sites. While we strive to provide only quality links to useful and ethical websites, we have no control over the content and nature of these sites. These links to other websites do not imply a recommendation for all the content found on these sites. Site owners and content may change without notice and may occur before we have the opportunity to remove a link which may have gone ‘bad’.
Please be also aware that when you leave our website, other sites may have different privacy policies and terms which are beyond our control. Please be sure to check the Privacy Policies of these sites as well as their “Terms of Service” before engaging in any business or uploading any information.
By using our website, you hereby consent to our disclaimer and agree to its terms.
Should we update, amend or make any changes to this document, those changes will be prominently posted here.